Beiträge von piemaniac

Emby is working. Cheers. Just having problems with the path substitution now. Not sure if this is the correct thread for it, but does anyone know the correct setup here?

I had it setup fine in a Windows environment, but can't get it to work within a linux environment.

Edit: I've got it working now I think. I still need to test it with Kodi on the Shield TV, however it is working on Kodi on PC.

Thanks. I've tried your suggestion and get the following:

Code
    root@openmediavault:~# apt-get purge openmediavault-mediabrowser
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    Package 'openmediavault-mediabrowser' is not installed, so not removed
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

I then tried installing the plugin and running the purge. It removes it, however when I try to install again it keeps trying to use the told GitHub location. Hmmmm. Any other ideas?

I'm just installing the plugin from omv plugins.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm receiving the following error when attempting to install the plugin:

Can someone please point me in the right direction here? I'm a bit of a newbie with OMV/linux, but I've managed to install sab/cp/sickbeard without issues.

It looks like the plugin is trying to install from the incorrect github location. I have read the last few pages but I haven't managed to fix the issue. I also can't upgrade, it also has what appears to be an incorrect path.

Note: I had tried to install emby via CLI before realising there was a plugin, so that may have also messed something up. Thanks in advance.