Beiträge von jumpman

HI,

Impossible to connect. Im sure of username and password but I have the message : incorrect username or password.

I proceeded to an update yesterday.

Have you an idea please?

Ok, in fact, I have a problem with my DNS of my operator from the beginning. So it works with swag.

Now I have: HTTP "X-Frame-Options" n'est pas configurée pour être égale à "SAMEORIGIN" but apparently this verification is obsolete

Hi,

I can't to connect on my nextcloud in 5G but OK in wifi.

I follow this:

So my config:

and

so my config:

and the .php, I follow this:

So:

have you and idea please??

Hello,

Is it possible to help me for configure a stack in portainer please:

and this is the error:

failed to deploy a stack: somfyprotect2mqtt Pulling somfyprotect2mqtt Error Error response from daemon: error parsing HTTP 404 response body: invalid character 'N' looking for beginning of value: "Not Found"

Is it possible To change the SATA without To lost my raid 5 and of course my folders??

And if I test Again, normally, smart keep in memory the test?

Hi geaves

First I test sda with webgui, but I thought To see the advancement in pourcent for example. But it didn’t. So I stop the test for To try with the command line, but the result Is same, no advancement, only Time at the end. But it s strange because I test x 3 and there isn t #3 on the second image. And in order, first I aborted the test, and second I realized the test. I don’t understand.

For my hardware, I test three Times sda with smartctl. And I have always no errors log. So I think my hardware are good, no?

Hi,

OMV is it reliable because:

I have this:

So I decide to test sda with command line:

I use smartctl offline on sda and I have this:

So Is it normal to have error with OMV and no errors logged with smartctl?

Too the probleme is before, OMV disabling sda because disk failure. So I change it with a new and I test the bad with hard disk sentinel and I have 0 errors!!

Yours feeling about it please?

To begin I have a problem with sda (first post). So I change the disk (first in my pc). And now I have the same error in sda. But with the serial number, the bad disk Is the second in my pc. And I m sure To not To change the order Sata because I don’t to bring the raid.

Hi,

So I change the sda disk. And now with the new disk, I have the same pb!!!! What Is the pb? Driver? OMV? The Mother board?

Can you help me please, Thanks.

Hi,

My raid 5 (4 HDD) have a pb:

So in the gui, it’s clean, degraded and I see only 3 devices (sdb, sdc and sdd).

Is it possible To extract the HDD out and replace with a new? I think yes because it s the concept of raid 5 but how?

Somebody can help me please?

Thanks leo.

Actually I have a raid 5 with 4 HDD. So 1 is dead and I don’t see it in OMV because it disable (system clean, dégraded).

Is it possible:

To shutdown the nas.

Extract the bad HDD

Put a new HDD

BUT when I restart the nas, what’s happening?

And infortunally, I can’t save 6TO.