Beiträge von wolfpackmars2

I notice that I'm not getting the options for the ZFS repos in the omv-extras system group. Not sure why this is. They are present in my other OMV system using an older OMV-Extras package.

As far as I can tell, they are the latest.

openmediavault/erasmus,now 3.0.64 all [installed]
    openmediavault-keyring/erasmus,now 1.0 all [installed]
    openmediavault-omvextrasorg/jessie,unknown,now 3.4.21 all [installed]

More information about the hack? How do you know you got hacked? What process was showing high usage?

I'm having the same problem - Communications Failure when loading file systems. I show that my CPU is at 100% load, with several of the following processes running:
    php-fpm: pool openmediavault-webgui
    user: openmedia

The server is behind a firewall.

Is there a way to disable the popup confirmation messages? It's really not necessary to have to confirm that I want to log out if I click the logout button or that I want to close the page when I try to leave the site.

Logout -> "Are you sure you want to log out?" -> YES!!! -> Ok, logout -> Close the webpage -> "Do you really want to leave the page?" -> YES!!! FFS CLOSE ALREADY!!

Solution:
    To disable the prompt when leaving the page:
    Modify /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc
    Find: "OMV.confirmPageUnload = true;" and change it to "OMV.confirmPageUnload = false;"

Code
    // Request user confirmation before leaving page.
                            OMV.confirmPageUnload = false;
                            window.onbeforeunload = function() {
                                    if(true === OMV.confirmPageUnload) {
                                            OMV.confirmPageUnload = false;
                                            return _("Do you really want to leave the page?");
                                    }

Disabling the logout nag is a little more complicated. Need to modify /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/workspace/Workspace.js
    Find this bit of code:

Code
    listeners: {
                                                            click: function(menu, item, e, eOpts) {
                                                                    if(!Ext.isDefined(item.action))
                                                                            return;
    OMV.MessageBox.show({
                                                                            title: _("Confirmation"),
                                                                            msg: item.msg,
                                                                            buttons: Ext.Msg.YESNO,
                                                                            fn: function(answer) {

and add the following lines after "if(!Ext.isDefined(item.action))return;"

Code
    if(item.action == "logout") {
                                                                            OMV.SessionManager.logout();
                                                                            return; }

So it should look like this after modified:

Code
    listeners: {
                                                            click: function(menu, item, e, eOpts) {
                                                                    if(!Ext.isDefined(item.action))
                                                                            return;
                                                                    if(item.action == "logout") {
                                                                            OMV.SessionManager.logout();
                                                                            return; }
                                                                    OMV.MessageBox.show({
                                                                            title: _("Confirmation"),
                                                                            msg: item.msg,

OMV Erasmus 3.0.13.