Beiträge von KyleD

I seem to have fixed the problem on my RPi 2. I was using OMV for Raspberry Pi release 2.0.15 and I saw there was a newer release, 2.2.1 available. I replaced the old image on my MicroSD card with 2.2.1 and after that change, the Error #4000 stopped when I mounted my HDD. The setup of my system went perfectly after that.

It is also possible that simply reinstalling the original OVM release 2.0.15 could have fixed the problem. I did not try that, so I don't know if it would have solved the problem or not.

Anyway, I thought I'd post this here, in case others see the Error #4000 on HDD mount in the future.

I had the same problem, Nowis. I was using OMV for Raspberry Pi release 2.0.15 and I saw there was a newer release, 2.2.1 available. I replaced the old image on my MicroSD card with 2.2.1 and after that change, the Error #4000 stopped when I mounted my HDD.

It is also possible that simply reinstalling the original OVM release 2.0.15 could have fixed the problem. I did not try that, so I do not know if it will work for you.

Good luck!

Hi, Joesph. I've just formatted my first HDD attached to my first OMV on my first RPI2. When I try to mount it and save, I'm getting the same exact error message that you posted back on New Years Eve. You never got any replies that I can see. Were you ever able to figure out how to get around this error message?

Thanks,
    KyleD