Beiträge von Elysium

Hi,

There was an error during the install of openmediavault-nut 2.0. Unfortunately I didn´t print the error msg.
    During the deinstalation the following error ocours:

The same appears when I want to make updates i.e. of other plugins.

Thanks for help

EDIT:

apt-get purge openmediavault-nut

dpkg -l | grep openmedia

Code
    ii  openmediavault                      2.2.3                          all          Open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-backup               1.0.11                         all          backup plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-flashmemory          1.9.2                          all          folder2ram plugin for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-keyring              0.4                            all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-minidlna             1.1                            all          OpenMediaVault miniDLNA (DLNA server) plugin
    rH  openmediavault-nut                  2.0                            all          OpenMediaVault Network UPS Tools (NUT) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg         2.13.1                         all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-rsnapshot            1.0.11                         all          OpenMediaVault rsnapshot backup plugin.
    ii  openmediavault-unionfilesystems     2.3                            all          Union filesystems plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-virtualbox           1.3                            all          VirtualBox plugin for OpenMediaVault.

cat /etc/debian_version

Code

Hi

yesterday night i tried to install the virtualbox plugin on a newly installed omv 2 machine. Omv 2 + Updated via webgui. phpvirtualbox failed all the times.

Today I made a clean install of omv 2.1 and installed the virtualbox plugin without updating. Everything
    worked. I could access it via phpvirtualbox. Install my vm......

After that I updated OMV 2 via the webgui and after that phpvirtualbox gives me the same error like yesterday night.

Code
    An unknown PHP error occurred. This is most likely a syntax error in	config.php in phpVirtualBox's folder. The most common errors are an unclosed	quote or a missing	semicolon in a configuration item that has been entered (e.g.	location, username, or password).

Depending on your PHP configuration,	navigating directly to config.php in your web	browser may display the PHP error message.

If find that this is not the case,	or have no idea what this error message means, please raise the issue	athttp://sourceforge.net/p/phpvirtualbox/discussion/help/

The vbox is running and and i can access it via ssh. Only phpvirtualbox not. Tried chromium and iceweasel.
    When I click the link to the phpconfig file in the error msg it is empty.
    What am I doing wrong?

2nd question: I tried it first with omv3 but ran into reproducable probs with the dnsmasq plugin. Is there a way to report it on github without creating an account?

Thx

Elysium

Hi,

i set up omv an generated certs for my domain with the letsencrypt plugin. The plugin puts them in the std letsencrypt live folder on the nas system disk.
    Now i want to use the same certs for my Mailserver running in a Vbox on omv.

Someone had this problem before or knows a good solution?

I dont want to request certs for omv and for the Mailserver seperately because the creation and the renew will need port forwarding and I cant do that dynamicaly on 2 machines cause the renew should be unatennded.

I thought on sharing the letsencrypt live folder with nfs and point dovecot and postfix to that share. The problem is I cant create a share on the omv system disk in the webgui.
    So I have to do it manually in a shell. Some tutorial tips for nfs ?
    Is this a practical and good way to realize this or does somebody has a better Idea?

German or english here?

Thx in advance

Elysium

P.S. OMV is just great what I saw so far!