Beiträge von PEKOiSM

OK, so I don't know if it's relevant, but I was running the OS from a thumb drive. In the searching for the answers to my problems, I learnt that running it from a flash drive was bad, so I enabled the fs2ram.

After editing the fstab, enabling the plugin and restarting the device, the next pool I created worked. I also didn't use any numeric values in the pool name this time (I was trying to use 12TB-POOL, and this time I just used POOL) so not sure if that too is relevant.

Hey, I know this post is over one year old. Sorry for the resurrection.

Did you ever get it to work with your hardware? I have (essentially) the same hardware, a HP N40L Microserver with 10GB of RAM, and 4x3TB WD 7200 HDDs, running the current stable OMV (2.1 AMD 64) from a 8GB Kingston

When I go through the steps to create the pool, nothing happens. I thought that maybe I was being impatient, but even leaving it over night, nothing appeared to have happened. I don't have a collection of USB sticks to try it with, so I can't replicate what you did by creating another pool with different hardware.