Beiträge von namron

I don't understand where this docker version comes from. My sources all look good to me:

Code
    sources.list                            
    16:deb [arch=amd64] https://download.docker.com/linux/debian bullseye stable 
    17:# deb-src [arch=amd64] https://download.docker.com/linux/debian bullseye stable 

Re-installing (with omv-installdocker) gets me the same version again:

Code
    Setting up docker.io (20.10.5+dfsg1-1+deb11u1) ...  

I purged the apparmor packages, that's the output now:

Code
    dpkg -l | grep apparmor                                                                      
    ii  libapparmor1:amd64                  2.13.6-10                      amd64        changehat AppArmor library

Still the same error when trying to start a docker container.

Hi,

I just finished upgrading from v5 to v6.0.29. The upgrade itself went very smooth, thanks for that!

Afterwards I upgraded my kernel to 5.15.35-2-pve (Proxmox because I use ZFS).

When I then tried to start my docker containers it failed claiming AppArmor is enabled, but the docker-default profile is missing:

Code
    ERROR: for XXX  Cannot start service jackett: AppArmor enabled on system but the docker-default profile could not be loaded: running `apparmor_parser apparmor_parser --version` failed with output: 
    error: exec: "apparmor_parser": executable file not found in $PATH

Linux 5.15.35-2-p

But the apparmor-package is not installed, as seems to be the default for OMV:

Code
    dpkg --list | grep apparmor
    rc  apparmor                            2.13.6-10                      amd64        user-space parser utility for AppArmor
    rc  apparmor-utils                      2.13.6-10                      amd64        utilities for controlling AppArmor
    ii  libapparmor1:amd64                  2.13.6-10                      amd64        changehat AppArmor library

B

I completely removed docker and reinstalled it using omv-installdocker, but this has not helped. Any idea what might have gone wrong here?

I found the solution in another thread here on the forum:

I had this problem as well. This fixed it for me:

• Check to see if you have a file /sbin/start-stop-daemon.REAL
    • If you do:

• mv /sbin/start-stop-daemon.REAL /sbin/start-stop-daemon

Supposedly this should be done after the OS installation, but for some reason it is not triggered.

Hello,

just wanted to give the new OMV version a spin, but I encounter some problems with NFS.

I setup everything like I had on my OMV2 installation, yet:

Code
    showmount -e OMV3IP
    RPC: Port mapper failure - Unable to receive: errno 111 (Connection refused)

rpcinfo -p OMV3IP 
    RPC: Port mapper failure - Unable to receive: errno 111 (Connection refused)

But on the OMV3 box everything seems fine:

and:

Code
    root@omv3:~# cat /etc/exports
    # This configuration file is auto-generated.
    # WARNING: Do not edit this file, your changes will be lost.
    #
    # /etc/exports: the access control list for filesystems which may be exported
    #               to NFS clients.  See exports(5).
    /export/test1 192.168.11.0/24(fsid=1,rw,subtree_check,secure)
    # NFSv4 - pseudo filesystem root
    /export 192.168.11.0/24(ro,fsid=0,root_squash,no_subtree_check,hide)

Both machines, client and OMV3, are in the same subnet.
    I can ping from one to the respective other.

What could be the issue here?