1. Thema
    2. Antworten
    3. Letzte Antwort
    1. [solved] Raspberry Pi: HDD sleep doesn't work (SOLVED with hd-idle) 7

• Ionic
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Ionic

1. Rsnapshot with different destinations (external HDD and internal raid)

• Irvine_2
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. Computer is not visible on LAN 2

• gkovacsp
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. caveman98

1. Unable to Install Kernel Plugin 2

• Exodus00FF
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Soma

1. omv 6 and ip cameras 6

• Meguinness
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Gloria2161

Letzte Aktivitäten

• Ionic

Hat eine Antwort im Thema
    • gelöst
    • OMV 7.x
    [solved] Raspberry Pi: HDD sleep doesn't work (SOLVED with hd-idle) verfasst.
    Beitrag
    What kind of replies are those???

I'm a developer and if I release an application with support for Raspberry Pi that has a feature that doesn't work I try to fix it.

There are many threads with HDD sleep problem, so maybe, the dumb thing is not to try to…
  • Hello everyone,
    I am currently planning to reorganize my backup.
    My important data is stored locally on my Windows PC and is still synchronized manually with the RAID 5 on the OMV. (a WIN-automatism is yet to be created)

In addition, occasional USB backups…
  • DonkeeeyKong

Reaktion (Beitrag)
    […]

OMV now uses the smartmontools collection to implement these settings. Since the smartmontools are the de facto standard in Linux, I can hardly imagine that they are too dumb to do what a small project like hd-idle does.

If it is still due to OMV…
  • DonkeeeyKong

Reaktion (Beitrag)
    […]

Why? Only to make your system work OOB with a portable drive? What about all the rest that use?
    You found a solution so, good for you.

As for the hd-idle, the Devs (that seem that they don't know what they're doing, according to your statement) have…
  • votdev

Reaktion (Beitrag)
    […]

Why? Only to make your system work OOB with a portable drive? What about all the rest that use?

As for the hd-idle, the Devs (that seem that they don't know what they're doing, according to your statement) have…
  • Soma

Reaktion (Beitrag)
    […]

OMV now uses the smartmontools collection to implement these settings. Since the smartmontools are the de facto standard in Linux, I can hardly imagine that they are too dumb to do what a small project like hd-idle does.

• Soma

• gelöst
    • OMV 7.x
    Beitrag
    […]

• votdev

• gelöst
    • OMV 7.x
    Beitrag
    […]

• caveman98

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Computer is not visible on LAN verfasst.
    Beitrag
    I've updated my OMV7, current version is 7.3.0-3 (Sandworm).
    Since the update SMB is not accessible via LAN, but it's accessible via zerotier. How is it that possible? How can I fix SMB access via LAN?

Raspberry Pi 4
    7.3.0-3 (Sandworm)
  • Ionic

• gelöst
    • OMV 7.x
    Beitrag
    Ok, maybe the OMV configuration is not so good, some developers should change the software behaviour.

I disabled all the options in Storage | Disks | Edit and installed and configured hd-idle and now it works.

For who is interested:

sudo apt install