Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nick2k3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved OMV 4 Docker "error creating overlay mount" sonarr.

Hello everyone, I have found the problem. The filesystem that hosted the "Docker base path" was an NTFS one. Apparently Docker internal management of volumes requires an unix-like filesystem: docs.docker.com/storage/storagedriver/select-storage-driver/
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to accomplish automatic sleep/shutdown and power-on with advanced power management?.

Not so much. Quote from raven66: “Should I set APM for my disks to conserve energy or just set up a "idle" time, after which NAS will put itself to sleep? ” I do not use APM. When I did, load cycle count increased quite fast. I use hd-idle…
  • raven66 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to accomplish automatic sleep/shutdown and power-on with advanced power management?.

OK, got it. Could you also address other questions?
  • macom -

Quote from raven66: “I can wake my NAS from sleep, but I have to login to my router and execute WoL command to wake up NAS remotely. ” It is also possible to use WOL from Windows and from Linux. On WIndows I use mhsoft start-on-lan. There are…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Update There are still updates for OMV 3 ?.

Or clone the thumbdrive and do an upgrade omv-release-upgrade If everything works as expected you don't even have to set up your configuration from scratch. BTW: you should have an image of your thumbdrive anyway as backup of you OS.
  • Denne -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Bazarr on Docker: Path to TV Shows is invalid.

Thread
    Hi there, I installed Bazarr (github.com/morpheus65535/bazarr/wiki/Installation---Docker) through Docker and it seems to run fine with one exception: Bazarr says for every TV Show that the path seems to be invalid (Don't have Radarr so can't say if…
  • WastlJ -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Update There are still updates for OMV 3 ?.

If you have a spare hdd, you can try to install OMV 4 and just exchange the OS drives. Then mount your data drives. If it works well - just keep on using it. If not, switch back ;)
  • kaminkehrer -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Update NO WOL with Kernel 4.17.0.0. bpo.

Hallo, bei genau das selbe. Mit zurückwechseln auf den Kernel 4.16 funktioniert das WOL wieder. Grüße kaminkehrer
  • KOENICH -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x How to set OMV to boot Clonezilla once via Shell?.

Quote from Falco: “Quote from KOENICH: “... ” Could you please post the result of "systemctl status" of the nginx service? ” Sure, here it is: Source Code (12 lines)Looks to me as if there was a certificate problem - in addition to updating OMV I…
  • tbd -

Liked thexma’s post in the thread Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x.

Like (Post)
    thank you @Wolf2000, replace new lines fixed it: line 109: def remove(wr, selfref=ref(self)): replace with: def remove(wr, selfref=ref(self), _atomic_removal=_remove_dead_weakref): line 117: _remove_dead_weakref(d, wr.key) replace with:
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x New SSD.

Quote from macom: “Quote from Adoby: “If your SSD is smaller than the current system drive you may have problems. Clonezilla can only restore to a larger or equal size target. ” Clonezilla can do if your actually used data is smaller than the size…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x New SSD.

Quote from Adoby: “If your SSD is smaller than the current system drive you may have problems. Clonezilla can only restore to a larger or equal size target. ” Clonezilla can do if your actually used data is smaller than the size of the new drive and…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread Plex not transcoding. Docker..

Quote from Quiksmage: “another thing to keep in mind is the tmp directory. I believe that's where the transcode files will go. If it fails, it's likely because there's something wrong with that directory (permissions). ” When running Plex in a docker…
  • waca -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Unable to install remotedesktop because newer xrdp require.

Thread
    Hello, OVM4.1.9 I wanted to install the plugin remotedesktop but I get : The following packages have unmet dependencies: openmediavault-remotedesktop : Depends: xrdp (>= 0.9.4) but 0.9.1-9+deb9u3 is to be installed E: Unable to correct problems, you…
  • Quiksmage -

Replied to the thread Plex not transcoding. Docker..

another thing to keep in mind is the tmp directory. I believe that's where the transcode files will go. If it fails, it's likely because there's something wrong with that directory (permissions).
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Help with Easy Backup solution.

Quote from henfri: “I was refering to this: ” I didn't see that but it is not the best workaround and harder to setup. Quote from henfri: “Why do you think it is easier developing something from scratch ” Because it isn't developing it from…
  • Quiksmage -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x [mountpoint] <defunct> in process listing.

I have this exact issue. I logged in via ssh and saw 23 zombie processes. After running ps aux | grep Z, I found that I had a list like the first post in here. edit: nevermind. Per another post I found "And since these zombies die pretty fast (look…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Remote Mount plugin OK but no Share Folder ?.

Quote from sam_scade: “192.168.1.31:/Data2 /srv/27a65d48-66bf-4967-bcf0-b66e227286cb nfs4 rw,relatime,vers=4.2,rsize=8192,wsize=8192,namlen=255,hard,proto=tcp,timeo=14,retrans=2,sec=sys,clientaddr=192.168.1.26,local_lock=none,addr=192.168.1.31 0…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread omv-engined segfault error 4 in php7.0.

I only see that error once when logging into the web interface for the first time. Because the plugin's tabs are loaded at that time, it is possible that code does not have access to info that it needs. If something wasn't working, I would be more…
  • sam_scade -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Remote Mount plugin OK but no Share Folder ?.

I use the same cibles on another srvbkup01 (omv 2.2.14) but with Remote Shares plugin... NFS conflicts beetween two server who want to mount the same cibles ???