• Wasnt quite sure where to ask this question...but has anyone attempted an XBMC install on OMV? Or should I say, recent version of xbmc. I know xbmc 10 is in the repo, but thats wayyyy dated.

• Offizieller Beitrag

OMV is Debian so it shouldn't be a problem. I guess you could install xbmc headless to use as a media server. If you are going to use the system as a desktop, I'm not sure I would use OMV.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Ive just been tinkering in a virtualmachine. Got KDE up and running. Attempting to do xbmc, only way Ive found to even try and get a recent version is compiling from source. The problem so far is with trying to figure out dependicies.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You would be better off to install Debian Wheezy and install OMV and XBMC on that.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

Install Squeeze and follow this post.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!