WebDav configuration problem in Owncloud

• Hi I have problems with the interface WebDav in OwnCloud my Openmediavault 2.1 (Stoneburner) owncloud works seemingly fine, but when entering the web as admin and enter the management option I give this message: Your web server is not configured properly to allow file synchronization because the WebDAV interface seems not to be working. Please check the installation guides again. When I access the link to the installation guide remote web server tells me it can not find the page. But if being inside the interface owncloud going to the personal side, there is a section that says: WebDAV and gives me the supposed url of my server through which I could access my files on the owncloud and from that link works well , let me access the files, so I do not understand because it tells me the part of the WebDav server administration still is not configured correctly, someone can give me an idea ??

• do you use the openmediavault-owncloud plugin?

omv 6.x | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 6.x |
    used plugins: omv-extras | portainer | rsnapshot | antivirus
    used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!