Posts by happyreacer

you will need to edit the mntent section in the database for uuid 79684322-3eac-11ea-a974-63a080abab18

What is wrong? The uuid or the fsname?

I am a little confused.

my fstab looks like:

Code
    # <file system> <mount point>   <type>  <options>       <dump>  <pass>
    # / was on /dev/sda2 during installation
    UUID=86ac8430-ca91-402c-98d5-7d34199d7be8 /               ext4    errors=remount-ro 0       1
    # /boot/efi was on /dev/sda1 during installation
    UUID=8375-F63F  /boot/efi       vfat    umask=0077      0       1
    # swap was on /dev/sda3 during installation
    UUID=f3d28a53-6546-49a0-bf0d-c4ee8c8f1e90 none            swap    sw              0       0
    # >>> [openmediavault]
    /dev/disk/by-uuid/dd915235-e700-47

and the mntent section:

Code
           <uuid>79684322-3eac-11ea-a974-63a080abab18</uuid>
            <fsname>/dev/sdc2</fsname>
            <dir>/</dir>
            <type>ext4</type>
            <opts>errors=remount-ro</opts>
            <freq>0</freq>
            <passno>1</passno>
            <hidden>1</hidden>

And in the omv gui in the S.M.A.R.T menue the system disk is listing under /dev/sde ?(

I want to connect my system hard disk from a PCI-SATA Carte to a SATA port on the motherboard for boot reasons.

I have a Raid 0 with two hard disks, which I want to connect to the PCI-SATA Cate. Is this possible without major problems?

Can someone tell me the differences between swag and traefik? Especially what are the pros and cons of using them for accessibility for my Docker containers from the internet? Currently I am using the swag container from linuxserver.io

i know :D

If I used docker with the installation via omv-extras, is it possible to uninstall docker and replace the installation rootless? If this is possible, can I start all my containers or compose files again without customization?

Hi all,

I have the following question.

My current system is omv5 with two hard disks in raid 0 and two other single data disks.

I plan to install a new omv6 system on a new data medium. How do I mount the Raid 0 again without errors?

Can I do this via the GUI?

okay, step by step...

open the port 3478 for tcp/udp of your router .

create a folder for the turnserver.conf

mybe like this /srv/dev-by-label-HDD/dockerapps/turnserver/

gernerate a secreat code: openssl rand -hex 32

create and put in the folder the turnserver.conf like this

Code
    listening-port=3478
    fingerprint
    use-auth-secret
    static-auth-secret=<yourChosen/GeneratedSecret>
    realm=your.domain.org
    total-quota=100
    bps-capacity=0
    stale-nonce
    no-multicast-peers

Then i have used Portainer:

use the docker image from instrumentisto/coturn

port configuration: 3478:3478tcp  and 3478:3478udp

volume setting:

Host Volume:

/srv/dev-by-label-HDD/dockerapps/turnserver/turnserver.conf

Path in container:

/etc/coturn/turnserver.conf

Network:

I use the same network like my nextcloud container is running

Then pull the container image with this options and edit the options in nextcloud talk

I setup my docker with linuxserver/nextcloud and linuxserver/letsencrypt container. I like to use the nextcloud talk plugin with a turn server. Can sameone help to find a turnserver docker conteiner and setup it to the nextcloud and letsencrypt container? Maybe is it a aditional chalenge for the very famous Videos from TechnoDadLife:)

I'm not sure if the protainer is running, i can change the port in portainer without an error. but when i have mutch time, i will tray it.

I have a last question:
    what is the different between the option to pull a container or make it with stacks ?(

i have a other container with a default port on 9000 for some external applications.
    how can i change the portainer 9000 port and can i make it without problams in the future with updates? I know then i cant use the gui button in the omv when i change the port of portainer but a Feature request for omx-extras @ryecoaaron to change the default portainer port with omv gui