OMV-Extras - Backup - Where is the Clonezilla Button / how to enable Clonezilla?

• Hi there,

I installed Backup for OMV but when I opened the Backup Section I can only choose

- PhotoRec
    - Extundelete
    or - Systembackup

For a really short time i can see all buttons incl. Clonezilla but after some milliseconds they are gone and only the three left.
    Where is my failure?

Greetings Elluminatus

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    OMV 1: Asrock Q1900M - 8 GB Ram - 320 GB Boot Disk - 3 * 3 TB WD RED Data
    OMV 4.1.6 - Kernel 4.16.0.0 | Plugins: n.n.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Elluminatus ()

• Guess I found the failure - seems that clonezilla is not working on arm Systems?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• So which is the best solution for raspPi/ banaPi for imaging if you want the sd card in the slot of the Pi? Can you simple use the dd command and make an image to a usb stick?

Thanks Elluminatus

• Thank you for your help.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!