System Backup Using Clonezilla

• A couple years ago, I installed OMV and I think there was a very handy plugin to clone the system drive to the data partition using Clonezilla, PartedMagic or Gparted. I just installed OMV3 and the omvextras but I don't see that particular plugin. Am I overlooking it or is that plugin not available yet for OMV3?

• Offizieller Beitrag

That functionality is part of the omv-extras plugin now. Look at the kernel tab.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Ryeco,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes indeed, it's right there on the kernel tab. Guess I could have poked around a bit more before posting but I had it in my head that it was a plugin. Anyway, thanks again. You guys are great and OMV is great. Now for some more tinkering....

• Offizieller Beitrag

It used to be in the backup plugin. I rearranged some things in OMV 3.x. So you were thinking right.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!