Can´t restore configuration backup

• Ihr könnt Deutsch oder English antworten

Hello,

i am new to the forum and to OMV with my first problem:

I am unable to restore a configuration backup with the firstaid-tool. Before playing with some
    configurations i made a system backup with the backup tool. All files were stored to a data HDD.
    path: /media/4787bb22-d3b0-2933-5b76-fc48e72c2901/omvbackup

Using firstaid to restore, the programm says "No configuration backup found!"

(cannot access /etc/openmediavault/config.xml.*: No such file or directory)

I remember playing with firstaid last week, it worked fine and asked me to view a comparisation
    with changes since the last backup...

Thanks for helping!

• Offizieller Beitrag

omv-firstaid restore just restores the /etc/openmediavault/config.xml file if there are any backups. You do not seem to have any backups in /etc/openmediavault/.

The backup plugin rsyncs the os drive to the folder you listed. The config.xml will be in that backup but it will not necessarily fix things. That backup is meant as an emergency restore of the entire OS drive and is not easy.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!