VDR vnsi-server-1.5.1

• During compilation from the webinterface the following error occurs.

CE -std=c++11 -c -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"vnsiserver"' -DVNSI_SERVER_VERSION='"1.5.1"' -o videoinput.o videoinput.c
    videoinput.c: In static member function ‘static std::shared_ptr<cDummyReceiver> cDummyReceiver::Create(cDevice*)’:
    videoinput.c:468:40: error: ‘class cDummyReceiver’ has no member named ‘Device’
    if (!recv->BeenDetached() && recv->Device() == device)
    ^
    Makefile:86: recipe for target 'videoinput.o' failed
    make: *** [videoinput.o] Error 1

I tried to compile it on my own (with VDR 2.03 sources etc) -> same results.

If anyone has suggestions or was able to compile it, let me know. Thank you.

• Hi everybody,

I have exactly the same problem (but my OMV version is latest 2.2.13). I tried with both 2.03 and 2.2.0 sources.. Same result:
    ‘class cDummyReceiver’ has no member named ‘Device’

This is real problem as VDR versions for OMV are pretty ancient, server cannot understand higher versions of protocol used in latest versions of Kodi client.

These guys managed to update the plugin vdr: vnsi server 5 I wonder what version of the plugin their used, maybe something important changed in plugin sources and this is not compatible anymore with old components.

Thank you and kind regards,
    Kokos

• I do not use the vdr plugin anymore. The vdr version in the stable debian repo is just too old. Had some discussion about 2.0x in the vdr portal, because of some errors I had. The tip was to use a more current vdr version.

After that I decided to deinstall the omv vdr plugin and to use the e-tobi repo (vdr version 2.20). Since that ecerything is fine, except the loss of the webui administration.

If you know what you do, you do not necessary need the plugin. ;)

Greetings Hoppel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Hi Hoppel,

Thanks for your reply! I think OMV-extras-VDR normally implements e-tobi.net repository, but I assume that they don't have there more recent VDR because OMV 2.2.13 is still based on Wheezy so I'm not sure whether in normal case it's just deinstallation of OMV-VDR thingies.

I can see that your OMV is based on Jessie. Can you let me know how you achieved that and whether this is necessary to have more recent version of VDR without compiling it from sources?

Thank you and kind regards,
    Kokos

• Thanks for your reply! I think OMV-extras-VDR normally implements e-tobi.net repository, but I assume that they don't have there more recent VDR because OMV 2.2.13 is still based on Wheezy so I'm not sure whether in normal case it's just deinstallation of OMV-VDR thingies.

Is this the truth for omv2? omv3 vdr plugin doesn't use the etobi repo packages as the default. omv3 uses the packages from the default debian stable repo.

I can see that your OMV is based on Jessie. Can you let me know how you achieved that and whether this is necessary to have more recent version of VDR without compiling it from sources?

I deinstalled the vdr plugin and all dependent packages, integrated etobis repo, installed the vdr packages from etobi and configured the vdr by command line completely. I never used omv2. No time for a howto at the moment...

Greetings Hoppel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!