Upgraded to version 3 and can't get into webgui and plex

• Hi All,

Need some help

I'm unable to login to the webgui and plex after updating to version 3.

Sickrage, Transmission, Openvpnas and all other apps are working correctly.

I ran omv-engined -d -f and got an error with Couchpotato so I removed it and and now getting another error with openvpnas, I'm currently using the vpn so don't want to remove it just now. I've a feeling if i was to remove it it would just error another apps name.

Update: Starting Plex with /etc/init.d/plexmediaserver start works, how can I make this auto start on reboot?

Login error

Code
    Error #0: exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:138 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true) #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array) #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3) #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle() #6 {main}

Results of - dpkg -l | grep openm

Code
    ii  openmediavault                  3.0.59                         all          Open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-keyring          1.0                            all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-letsencrypt      3.2                            all          Generate free and valid SSL certificates for OMV
    ii  openmediavault-nginx            3.0.9                          all          Nginx plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg     3.4.15                         all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-openvpnas        1.0.10                         all          OpenVPN Acess Server plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-plexmediaserver  3.7                            all          OpenMediaVault Plex Media Server plugin
    ii  openmediavault-sickbeard        1.0.10                         all          OpenMediaVault Sick Beard plugin
    ii  openmediavault-transmissionbt   3.0.9                          all          OpenMediaVault Transmission (BitTorrent client) plugin.

Results of - omv-engined -d -f

• I've a feeling if i was to remove it it would just error another apps name.

While this may be the case - it probably is - the plugin that will error is almost certainly Sickbeard. OpenVPN-AS plugin version is currently 3.3, and Sickbeard plugin version is 3.2.2. You still have the original versions installed and need to probably remove, then reinstall them. The command sudo apt-get remove openmediavault-openvpnas openmediavault-sickbeard should do it, then you likely can reinstall from the GUI. I would look at backing up any config files you can find for them though.

• Got round to looking at this today

Thanks for the advice removed OpenVPN Access Server and Sickrage and I'm in, thanks :) Was worried I'd have to reinstall again.

Quick restore on the Sickrage DB and we are back up and running.

I was a big user of the OpenVPN Access Server, is there a new plugin coming, I don't see one in the list.

Again thank you for your support and sorry for the delay in replying.

Paul

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!