extplorer

• Hi Team,

I have installed eXtplorer on OMV2, everything is working fine, but i can see the connection to the download or the page is only one, ie whenever the files is downloading it will be in single connection and that time we cannot able to access the page too,

so there any options to set simultaneous connections/multi threaded download to enable in settings......?

• Offizieller Beitrag

so there any options to set simultaneous connections/multi threaded download to enable in settings......?

No. I didn't port this plugin to OMV 3.x and I'm not adding any features to OMV 2.x plugins.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Yes you are correct, but i need to know any options that are set to NO, like multithreaded=false, multidownload=false ,
    so that i can make as true and use it, not any new feature

Because my main problem is whenever im downlding one file , im not able to browse the content also, as one link will be for download and eXtplore will be busy with that......

• Offizieller Beitrag

i need to know any options that are set to NO, like multithreaded=false, multidownload=false ,
    so that i can make as true and use it

I don't know of any option for extplorer since it is just a php app. You could just open another instance/tab of extplorer. Even if there was an option, the plugin would have to be change to use it.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!