Error #5002 after updating new installation on Pi 3

• I've just flashed OMV 3.063 to an SD card and booted up a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B V1.2.

After setting the timezone I downloaded and installed all the updates.

This ran OK for a while then bombed out with this error message:

Error #5002:
    exception 'OMV\ErrorMsgException' with message 'Invalid IP address' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/session.inc:188
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/session.inc(212): OMV\Session->validateIpAddress()
    #1 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(34): OMV\Session->validate()
    #2 {main}

Now when I reload the web page I get the blue OMV screen but no content. I erased the SD card and repeated the above with the same result.

I can still access OMV from the CLI, but rebooting hasn't helped. Any clues to fix this please?

Mike

• Offizieller Beitrag

This is because the session was started using another IP address than the current one. I'm wondering why the session files are not deleted during the system reboot.

Here are some workarounds to fix the issue:

• Clear the PHP session files
    Bash
    # systemctl restart openmediavault-cleanup-php.service
    • Clear your browser cookies
  • Thank you, that appears to have fixed it but it happened again when I installed the luks encryption plugin. This time I ran omv-firstaid then apt clean and again it seems OK.

Can you elaborate on the IP address issue please? The Pi's address hasn't changed.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Are you using LTE or something else? As said, the IP address of your host system you are using to contact the WebUI changes because of some reason which results in this error message. This is for security reason because it is not normal that an IP address changes during a WebUI session and might indicate an unauthorized access.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!