Share Recovery

• Hey Guys

My OS drive crashed so I have re installed OMV on a new drive. The webgui picks up my 4 disk RAID5 and the file system but I can't see the old shares.

I've managed to find them in through terminal in /media/44.......(some long number) but am unable to open the folder, it says that it's not a directory.

If I boot up off a live knoppix dvd I can access my files, is there a way of adding the shares back to OMV.

If I create new shares I can access those but not the old ones that are on the array.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You have to configure everything from beginning. If you use the same names for the shared folders as before everything should be as before after you've finished.

Zitat von "beenfishing"

I've managed to find them in through terminal in /media/44.......(some long number) but am unable to open the folder, it says that it's not a directory.

This is because you did not have mounted the filesystems in the filesystem panel.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!