Mounted Drives not present on SMB Share

• Dear all,

First, excuse me for my poor technical english, I'll do my best to explain :

I Have 3 HDD : 2 NTFS and 1 Vfat

With the previous version, all mounted drives were shared on smb. All worked well.

But since a couple of weeks, or maybe on this version 3.0.96

I use it with my Raspberry Pi 3

My mounted drives aren't shared on smb. Just because some of them are hidden ? or something else.

I tried to make a new installation with several mini-sd 16gb, or 32 Gb
    And the result still the same : Mounted drive, but from these 3 HDD, only one, appears.

I thought It was the partition, so I decided to sacrifice one of them and change its partition into Ext4 And there... I cannot do that...just because, they weren't present into the dropbox as well
    I cannot unmount one of them... just because "unmount" is greyed...

So now... my OMV is working on "three legs" I can mounted and shares drives by chance... But one is missing...

After several tries, here one of its error message :

Zitat

Erreur #0:exception 'OMV\AssertException' with message 'The configuration object 'conf.system.sharedfolder' with the filter '{"operator":"and","arg0":{"operator":"stringEquals","arg0":"mntentref","arg1":"e7ca1c60-451e-4fb3-96a3-ddf863c29e44"},"arg1":{"operator":"stringEquals","arg0":"reldirpath","arg1":"recalbox\/"}}' is not unique.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:513Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(293): OMV\Config\Database->assertIsUniqueByFilter(Object(OMV\Config\ConfigObject), Array)#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->set(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('set', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'set', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}

Or this one :

Zitat

Erreur #0:exception 'OMV\AssertException' with message 'The configuration object 'conf.system.sharedfolder' is not unique. An object with the property 'name' and value 'Recalbox' already exists.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:495Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(279): OMV\Config\Database->assertIsUnique(Object(OMV\Config\ConfigObject), 'name')#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->set(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('set', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'set', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}

But the problem for this error message, "Recalbox" name doesn't exist it was the name I wanted to give for the first time (see first error message above) ... and, now it says already exist

I saw many posts saying OMV has a strange behaviour at the moment...so, do I have to be worried ? Or will I have to be patient, and wait ?

Thank you for your patience and if you have any clues ?

Best regards

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!