RPI 3 OMV 3 Access data after System crash

• Hey guys,

i got a problem. I had OMV 3 running on my Raspberry 3 for about a year now. I want to replace it with an Odroid C2 soon, but last night the RPI crashed. It wasn't reachable through the network any more. This happened two times before and usually reconnecting the power rebooted the RPI and everything was working again. But it seems this time i corrupted something on the sd card/installation. After plugging the power back in the RPI didn't seem to boot. The yellow led blinks about 2 times and then nothing happens. The leds of the network connection stay completely silent. Since this is a headless system, i don't know how to access or repair the data on the sd card as long as the RPI doesn't get a network connection.
    To test if the RPI was still functioning i inserted another sd card with a linux image and that booted as expected (including network connection). Therefore i think i fucked up the other image/sd card.

And here comes my question:
    Is there any way that i can access the data on the broken sd card installation/image?
    I got a couple of files on there which i didn't have the time to back up yet and therefore would like to rescue.

Cheers Larkin

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!