Can't uninstall OMV-Extras

• Just installed OMV 4.1.3-1 and wanted to install OMV-Extras. Went ahead and it complained a bit (can't remember the exact message but it had to do with Python). But now I can't even uninstall OMV-Extras again (see below).

Neither can I enable any of the packages. Starting e.g. Plex yields:

I did find this link but changing weakref.py @ lines 109 and 117 didn't fix my issues. Any ideas?

• Offizieller Beitrag

ent ahead and it complained a bit (can't remember the exact message but it had to do with Python). But now I can't even uninstall OMV-Extras again (see below).

omv-extras doesn't use python. So, something else was wrong with your system when you tried to uninstall.

Any ideas?

Only part of your output should be fixed by the weakref fix. You have some problems with your system that I haven't seen before. What kind of system? Did you try apt-get -f install

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!