Problem with Plex and Trakt.tv Scobler Plugin - Critical Error: Unable to import the playhouse.apsw_ext library (Failed to map segment from shared object)

• So after installing the OMV completely new, i started also to install my Plugins again.

Installed PLex trough the Plugins, so far so good. But now i have installed the Trakt Scobbler Plugin from Plex WebTool (Former Unsupported App Store). On starting the Trakt Scobbler i receive the following error Message:

Code
    Critical Error: Unable to import the playhouse.apsw_ext library (Failed to map segment from shared object: operation not permitted)

Solved this error in the past with changing the /etc/fstab file by removing the noexec flag on the corresponding drive/mount entry. But i'm not shure if this is the correct and good way to solve this issue.

Maybe someone could lead me to a better solution. Or is this already the proper way to solve this?

• This is explained on Trakt.tv plugin installation instructions.

From personal experience, have you moved the Docker plugin base path away from default? Changes to fstab will be overwritten periodically by OMV. To make it permanent, please see my thread here. However, this was still not enough to resolve my problem, so I just moved my Docker base path back to default and have had no issues since.

• Didn't use Plex inside a Docker. Using the standard Plugin...
    Will habe a look on the linked scobbler topic. Thanks

Changed the fstab already the way you described. Found your Thread via Google :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!