Samba share crashes with Lubuntu 18.04

• I use Lubuntu 18.04 and have problems with my samba shares. The problems occur when using PCmanFM, a GUI tool, but also when copying data via terminal.

I can copy some files but then sometimes the connection breaks. It happens mostly when I use mp3fs. This is a file system that converts from flac (and others) to mp3 on the fly, e.g. while accessing. It works by mounting a directory in fstab with mp3fs and which has another directory with the original files as its parent. So when I access the mounted directory it shows the content of the original directory, but just in mp3 instead of flac. This normally works like a charm. I tested it by copying the whole directory on the system itself.

But when I try to copy stuff from the mp3fs directory over samba it fails constantly - often at the same set of files/folders.

I added the version 1 in fstab and the NT1 in the samba configuration after the error occured but it did not help. Any suggestions?

This is my clients fstab:

/192.168.100.102/RAID6 /home/ben/Benshare/OMV vers=1.0,cifs noauto,users,username=USERNAME,password=PASSWORD,user=USERNAME

This is my /etc/samba/smb.conf:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!