Probs with installing Backup: rsnapshot, rsync

• With installing a Backup-Installation on a Odroid HC2 I do have some problems further to my Question with entering shares Problems with applying shared folders ...

a) when I install rsnapshot it seems to work, its creating dirs but they are not populated.

b) it wont make a initial backup with all files. Is it normal, that I have to make a initial backup via rsync?

c) when I try to make a rsync-fullbackup-task in OMV i get an error, that hinders rsync to be executed as a scheduled job ... like

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export SHELL=/bin/sh; sudo --shell --non-interactive -- /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsync-cdedcf78-a51b-46aa-9ecc-c83a7fca4a79 2>&1' with exit code '1':

Suggestions? Tried to rsync in a terminal with everything happens as it should ...

Micha

Q29000-ITX
    omv 4.1.8.2 | 64 bit | backport kernel | omvextras

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von mipi ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!