[Resolved] [Error] Unexpected remote arg: ...

• Hi there,

I just configured some rsync jobs (via SSH and key-auth) to run each night at a given time. I first tried the dry-run, everything seemed to be just fine.

This morning, I neither had a mail in my inbox nor was the job completed. I took a look and tried to run the job manually. All I got was an error message stating: "Unexpected remote arg: ..."

I really have no idea, what's wrong atm (see screenshots).

What am I doing wrong? rsync is available on all servers which I'm trying to backup with rsync (as I've done this before with a self-build rsync-script)...

Regards, Tim

• Just a little update:

I solved it myself and figured out, where the glitch is. After deselecting the "send E-Mail"-function, everything works like a charm. Maybe it's a bug, but I haven't found time to debug it in depth. Maybe it's the integration of the E-Mail address into the command. I'll debug it this night or tomorrow.

Regards, Tim

• Hello: I'm also trying to configure a Rsync job with ssh/keyauth but without much success... I'm curious, did you add the ssh arguments on the "Extra Options" field?

Also, how did you manage to store the certificates on the OMV box? When I connect to the remote host via SSH, I get "Failed to add the host to the list of known hosts"...

Any input you may have will be helpful, thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!