upgrade-cleaning script : Blank screen in webgui

• Hello
    I was in OMV 3.4 (fedaykin) and I wanted to upgrade to the version 0.5
    I used the script but now, I have a blank screen in the webgui. It's a little bit annoying for making the update :D
    How I can fix that ? Thank you :)

• Go to the CLI and execute "omv-release-upgrade". This will take you from 0.3 to 0.4. You will need to do this again for the update from 0.4 to 0.5.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Code
    apt-get update
    apt-get upgrade
    omv-release-upgrade

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Whats the output of the following command:

Code
    dpkg -l | grep openmediavault

Greetings
    David

• With the apt get commands, now I can't login even with admin/openmediavault

Here is the message of "dpkg -l | grep openmediavault"
    ii openmediavault 0.4.28 Op en network attached storage solution
    ii openmediavault-keyring 0.2 Gn uPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive

thank you

• Somethings wrong with your system. You can't even update to the latest version of 0.4. Whats the output of the commands you used above?

Code
    apt-get update
    apt-get upgrade

Greetings
    David

• I have this error with apt-get upgrade
    "Préparation du remplacement de mime-support 3.48-1 (en utilisant .../mime-support_3.54_all.deb) ...
    dpkg : erreur de traitement de /var/cache/apt/archives/mime-support_3.54_all.deb (--unpack) :
    le fichier CI des actions différées contient la directive inconnue « interest-noawait »
    configured to not write apport reports
    Des erreurs ont été rencontrées pendant l'exécution :
    /var/cache/apt/archives/mime-support_3.54_all.deb
    E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)"

I have made a clone with clonezilla with my last good configuration. I can restore it but I can't upgrade because I have an error messge in the upgrade menu of OMV

• There is some broken package in your installation, we need to fix it.

Whats the output of:

Code
    apt-get -f install

Greetings
    David

• I have this error
    "Des erreurs ont été rencontrées pendant l'exécution :
    apt-show-versions
    E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)"

But with my previous version of OMV, I have installed a lot of thing like T° of the disk , RPM of the fan etc ..
    I remember it was difficult to install and i don't want to do it again ...
    Is that would be better that I restore my clone and try to upgrade OMV 0.4.28 to 0.5 ?

Thank you

• Try to remove the mime-support dpkg.

Code
    dpkg --purge remove mime-support

Then try this again:

Code
    apt-get update
    apt-get -f install
    apt-get upgrade

Greetings
    David

• Not that I doubt you, but when the first command was executed correctly, it can't even show the exact same error.

So I would like to see the whole output of all 4 commands if you like to to throw them over.

Greetings
    David

• Thank you for your help.
    But I lost the configuration of the auto speed fan of the CPU. So it turn at full speed now :lol:
    Il will restore my clone and try to upgrade
    Thank you again :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!