USB Backup plugin in 1.0.6?

• I'm at the tail end of building my first OMV system and was planning on having an external USB connected drive - to make weekly full backups of the RAID.
    But, now that I've got it installed and everything breadboarded, I don't see the USB plugin listed.
    Is it possible that it's not available in the 1.0.x builds?

OMV 2.2.13 (Stone burner) Kernel 3.2.0-4-amd64 omvextrasorg 1.34
    Case: U-NAS NSC-200 , Power Supply: picoPSU-80, 80w , Mainboard: ASRock C2550D4I , CPU: INTEL Atom Quad Core 2.40 Ghz , DDR3:Crucial 4GB (1x CT51272BD160B) , OS: SSD Crucial MX100 128 GB , DATA: 2x WD Red WD30EFRX - 3 TB RAID-1 , NIC: (2x INTEL i210) , USB: Vantec USB3 UGT-PC312 PCI-e

• It should show up, but...

...but it may not show up because we have a little situation right now with the omv-extras.org plugin. Do you have that installed?

Whats the output of

Code
    apt-cache search openmediavault-

via CLI/SSH?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I do have the omv-extras.org plugin installed.

Case: U-NAS NSC-200 , Power Supply: picoPSU-80, 80w , Mainboard: ASRock C2550D4I , CPU: INTEL Atom Quad Core 2.40 Ghz , DDR3:Crucial 4GB (1x CT51272BD160B) , OS: SSD Crucial MX100 128 GB , DATA: 2x WD Red WD30EFRX - 3 TB RAID-1 , NIC: (2x INTEL i210) , USB: Vantec USB3 UGT-PC312 PCI-e

• You can install it via CLI with the following command:

Code
    apt-get install openmediavault-usbbackup

Thats just a temporary 'restriction' until the real error is fixed.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Tried CLI.

Code
    root@OMV:~# apt-get install openmediavault-usbbackup
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    openmediavault-usbbackup is already the newest version.
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
    root@OMV:~#

It thinks it's already installed. :roll:

• And it doesn't show up in the WebGUI? Did you try to refresh the WebGUI?

Greetings
    David

• Which section in the tree should I be seeing the option in the GUI?

I've even rebooted the box.

• Greetings
    David

• Ahhhh...yes. I *do* have that.

But, from the way it appears, this is simply a backup of the main OS drive. Not the data drives. Am I misunderstanding this?

"Backup the operating system drive to a data drive for emergency restoration."

• Pardon me, that was the backup plugin and not the usbbackuplugin... gimme a sec.

Greetings
    David

• Greetings
    David

• Aha! Under services!??? LOL :lol:

Thank you!!

• You're welcome.

Greetings
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!