apt update not working becuase of duplicate zfs source list

• Hi,
    After not updating for a long time (been on ver 0.6, then it updated to 1.0 then not updated for a long time)
    I tried to update but it failed saying something about a zfs pubkey missing.

As I just got back from a vacation and had not slept I did the only acceptable thing: hit the internet and did the first thing it showed not realy checking....

so I did as I saw online :(

Code
    wget http://archive.zfsonlinux.org/debian/pool/main/z/zfsonlinux/zfsonlinux_3%7Ewheezy_all.deb
    dpkg -i zfsonlinux_3~wheezy_all.deb  dpkg -i zfsonlinux_3~wheezy_all.deb

This did not fix the issue and now I get this message:

Code
    Creating index of OpenMediaVault plugins ...Reading package lists... DoneW: Duplicate sources.list entry http://archive.zfsonlinux.org/debian/ wheezy/main amd64 Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/archive.zfsonlinux.org_debian_dists_wheezy_main_binary-amd64_Packages)W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems

Here is my logid: QfvvAqBH

How can I fix my update issues?

• Offizieller Beitrag

You have the zfs repo in two places - /etc/apt/sources.list.d/zfsonlinux.list and enabled in omv-extras. I recommend removing the /etc/apt/sources.list.d/zfsonlinux.list file

rm /etc/apt/sources.list.d/zfsonlinux.list
    omv-mkconf omvextrasorg aptclean

As for the pubkey, I don't know why it is missing. omv-extras installs it. I will have to check on that.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!