Repository with openmediavault-postgresql

• Strange! It's works! share_buffers are there twice, but it works! :thumbup:

• Could you help me again, please. :(

I couldn't login to MyWebSQL interface. I tried reset root password for PostgreSQL root user, but I am not able to login there via web interface.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The web interface doesn't write the config file until after a successful apply. If you use the button in omv-extras, the kernel headers are installed. If not, you aren't compiling anything so you really don't need them.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Must be a kernel config issue with the 3.2 kernel that causes. I only use the backports kernel on all of my systems.

You set the password with the reset password button. The username is postgres. Hence why it says reset the PostgreSQL postgres password. Make sure to choose postgresql in the dropdown box as well.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Oh, my mistake. I still try usernames admin or root. Well, with postgres it is working. :thumbup: I thank you very much for all.

At the end I would like only for cosmetic issue. How can I change number of RAID (I mean mdXXX)? Because before I had md0 and after clean installation (reinstallation it everytime got md127 if I don't wand to delete RAID and create new one which do initialization about 6 hours 4x2TB discs in RAID-5). But it is only cosmetic issue.

• Offizieller Beitrag

While I wouldn't worry about the raid number, just edit /etc/mdadm.conf and reboot.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!