new installation

• hi ,

i had to re-install OMV , so i disconnected all my HD's except one for installation , after installation i reconnect the HD's but how to move on without loosing the data on the HD's?

In the admin menu i can see all the HD's but i dont want to lose any data on it .

thx , i am dutch btw so if you like to give me an answer in dutch it is ok (PM )

• hi i have done what you said , and it seems to be ok , well next problem . He is con nected with our network , but we dont see him appear in Windows => network . I can access him in our browser and go to the admin-page . Do i need to adjust a setting to let him show up on our Network ?

• this is what i found:

Fout

Failed to execute command 'ftpwho -v 2>&1': /var/run/proftpd.scoreboard: No such file or directory (Perhaps you need to specify the ScoreboardFile with -f, or change the compile-time default directory?)

Fout #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'ftpwho -v 2>&1': /var/run/proftpd.scoreboard: No such file or directory
    (Perhaps you need to specify the ScoreboardFile with -f, or change
    the compile-time default directory?)' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/ftp.inc:677
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFtp->getStats(NULL, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStats', NULL, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('FTP', 'getStats', NULL, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!