OMV 0.4.38 Fedaykin problem

macom

How to find recycle bin directory?

ryecoaaron

ASRock H370M pro4 ethernet not recognized

macom

Recent Activities

• TheBadFrag -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) FTP won't start/buggy start.

Ok nothing has changed with the inetutils-inetd installed. Still the same problem.
  • PimpMyNAS -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x USB Backup - Backup doesn’t start automatically.

Quote from macom: “Quote from PimpMyNAS: “Maybe duplicati is what I need. I can schedule the backup of folders to run at a designated time every day from source folder to my external USB drive. ” You can do that with the rsync plugin. Have a look…
  • PimpMyNAS -

Liked macom’s post in the thread OMV 4.x USB Backup - Backup doesn’t start automatically.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PimpMyNAS: “Maybe duplicati is what I need. I can schedule the backup of folders to run at a designated time every day from source folder to my external USB drive. ” You can do that with the rsync plugin. Have a look at the user guide…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 0.4.38 Fedaykin problem.

Are you accessing OMV from Windows? I would probably try to backup the data to an external drive and then try to install the latest version of OMV which is OMV4 for now. How long was the server running per week/month on average?
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved How to find recycle bin directory?.

install the openmediavault-locate plugin or apt-get install mlocate
  • ExRaspberry -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved How to find recycle bin directory?.

Ddidn't know this command. But it seems not to work: Source Code (3 lines)
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ASRock H370M pro4 ethernet not recognized.

Quote from ontorugs: “I'm not confident enough in Linux to try a install without desktop environment ” Why? You installed OMV also without desktop environment. You only the see the GUI after the installation. Quote from ontorugs: “Also I rather not…
  • Sean -

Replied to the thread Hardware error - really?.

Yes, I'm using Snapraid, have a system backup and an additional backup on an external disk for really important files.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) OMV 5 release imminent?.

Quote from Antioch: “What's VM? ” virtual machine Quote from Antioch: “The OMV version in sourceforge is 5.0.5 and seems to be from August. ” That is just the version on the ISO. Once you install all updates from the Updates tab, you will be on…
  • Antioch -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) OMV 5 release imminent?.

What's VM? The OMV version in sourceforge is 5.0.5 and seems to be from August.