Recent Activities

• drewgost -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Permission denied.

Understood, I will look into upgrading to 4 Thanks
  • krejler -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (development) Issue with OMV5 and ESXI.

Have the exact same issue. SMBShare work perfectly fine. Running omv on esxi 6.7 host. First NFS share works fine, second, third, fourth and so on pointing to first share when mounting it even when mounting it localhost on omv.
  • WastlJ -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex on Docker - looking for servers.

Na das kann ich dir nicht sagen, ich weiß ja nicht, welche shared folders du in deinem OMV angelegt hast. Ehrlich gesagt würde ich dir stark empfehlen auf eine Anleitung von irgendjemandem zu warten. Denn für mich sieht es so aus als wolltest du OMV…
  • WastlJ -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (development) OMV 5.0.5 released????.

I suggest to use the search function first... Yes. Some are already testing OMV5 on a RPI4. "Officially supported" - what exactly do you mean? votdev will not provide special hardware support for anything. When it runs Debian, it will run OMV.
  • bat0nas -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (development) OMV 5.0.5 released????.

Hi all! I'm absolutely new to OMV and this forum. Quick question: Has anybody tried to install v5 on Raspberry Pi 4? Is Pi 4 officially supported?
  • donnied -

Liked votdev’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (development) OMV 5.0.5 released????.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mr Smile: “When you then visit the official download page (sourceforge.net/projects/openmediavault/files/) OMV 5.0.5 is the newest version that is not marked as beta. I understand why you want to wait for the release of Debian 10.1 but I…
  • ramus -

wie manuell. wie lautet denn da der pfad bei mir, hab ich noch nie machen müssen unter debian mit omv :) kannst mir eine kleine hilfestellung geben wo meine platten liegen die ordner weiss ich ja wie sie heißen :)
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread TDL Let's Encrypt tutorial --network error.

Quote from Morlan: “FYI: blog.linuxserver.io/2019/04/25…rypt-nginx-starter-guide/ In the section about reverse proxy is interesting information about the .conf files. If your docker network is functioning again you should consider changing back to the…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread Plugin installation failure on OMV Raspberry Pi 4 image.

You are trying to install a plugin for OMV3 on a OMV4 system. This won't work.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (development) Issue with OMV5 and ESXI.

It seems you hit a bug. Can you open a issue at tracker.openmediavault.org please? Tracking bugs in the forum is not great. If you create the issue you'll get notified about changes or when we need more info.
  • tomspatz -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Nextcloud with Letsencrypt using errorOMV and docker-compose - Q&A.

@Kritta In my opinion you have to change in your docker-compose.yml Source Code (3 lines)
  • WastlJ -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (development) Newb questions re OMV and Raspberry Pi 4.

Quote from Involute: “1. Any reasons why this won't work? Any issues I should be aware of? ” I don´t know "Macrium Reflect" but as long as you can use a network drive as location this should work. Quote from Involute: “2. The series of…
  • Shinobi -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Constant crashes - Kernel NULL dereference.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Shinobi: “Any other ideas? ” If you can get it to boot with an older kernel, I would use omv-extras to install the proxmox kernel. If you want to test ahead of time, just boot an Ubuntu 18.04 iso. This is the…
  • WastlJ -

Was heißt, du findest die Platte nicht? Du musst den Pfad manuell per Hand eintippen
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread TDL Let's Encrypt tutorial --network error.

FYI: blog.linuxserver.io/2019/04/25…rypt-nginx-starter-guide/ In the section about reverse proxy is interesting information about the .conf files. If your docker network is functioning again you should consider changing back to the $upstream argument…
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt, nextcloud, duckdns with TDL video tutorial.

• Binar -

Liked Agricola’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Docker: Nextcloud cannot communicate with MariaDB.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Agricola: “Use the regular linuxserver/nextcloud image and insert the tag arm64v8-latest in the upper right corner of the image before you click run. ” I must correct myself. in the docker info page under Supported Architecture it reads…
  • Binar -

Liked Agricola’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Docker: Nextcloud cannot communicate with MariaDB.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Binar: “Please tell me what permissions the AppData, Nextcloud (inside AppData), Nextclouddb, Nextcloud (at the root) folders should have. Like on a picture. ” Read and Write. The first check box on each line. Quote from Binar: “And what…
  • Involute -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (development) Newb questions re OMV and Raspberry Pi 4.

Thread
    I'm new to OMV and the Raspberry Pi, but I'd like to build a Pi 4-based NAS to which I plan on backing up my Win10 PC using Macrium Reflect via Gigabit Ethernet using PoE as the sole source of power. 1. Any reasons why this won't work? Any issues I…
  • Binar -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Binar: “I have the same problem. Installed on ROCKPro64, lsioarmhf containers. ” You are using the wrong image. lsioarmhf has been depricated. I know it is still available, but read the info page for it. Use the regular linuxserver/nextcloud