Can I install an older version of Sickrage?

• I had some serious issues with sickrage in the last couple of weeks after I upgraded to the latest version.
    If I restored a backup other things broke so I uninstalled sickrage and installed it again from scratch.
    But the schedule only shows the banner now and no other info at all and the tool for adding multiple shows (much needed to restore my setup) only adds the first selected item.
    This last issue is reported on sickrage page but no new checkins have been made in two weeks.
    Earlier in December there was a merge done and I suspect that these bugs was introduced at that time.

So I would like to install a version from before that merge. Can I do that?
    For now I am trying Sonarr, but I prefer a Sickrage without serious bugs...

• I have no idea on what the "cytec" version for SickRage stand for. But it seems to be a couple of month old, so I tried it and it actually seem to work for me. Even after I imported my latest backup (within sickrage - not the OMV one).
    I have a message now that The automated update wont work as I am ahead now. But that is OK as long as all is working. The subtitle setting lacks the tab for user name and password, but that may be a newer addition and something I can live without.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!