Raspberry Pi Zero support?

• Offizieller Beitrag

No idea never tried since I don't have one. Pi Zero is not exactly the idea NAS. What image did you use?

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Try the latest image but you will have to fix php5-pam as noted in the readme on sourceforce.

Or you could send me an RPi Zero :D

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Thanks, I got it to work on my Pi Zero! For later reference, this is what I did. I downloaded the 2.2.5 version, booted and let it expand the SD card. Connected a USB-Ethernet adapter. Via SSH (as root) I typed:

wget http://omv-extras.org/debian/pool/main/p/php5-pam/php5-pam_1.0.3-2_armhf.deb

dpkg -i php5-pam_1.0.3-2_armhf.deb

( Source: Raspberry pi: upgrade php5-fpm error )

The web interface is pretty nippy I think, only played around with it for a few minutes. I set up a shared folder and transfered a file from a Windows 10 PC. Transfer speed was slow; about 6-800 kb/s, but the Pi Zero CPU usage was also low (<10 %) and memory usage about 15 %. The microSD card is of high quality. I think there is something wrong with my particular USB-Ethernet adapter, I'm planning to try a different one.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Don't have one to spare, but I did see that Microcenter is selling them for 99 cents, limit one. If there's one within shouting distance of you, might be an option. It's store-pickup only.

3+ hours away. I would buy one from a buck. I have a stupid number of RPis and other arm boards. So, I try to stay away from them nowadays.

• 3+ hours away. I would buy one from a buck. I have a stupid number of RPis and other arm boards. So, I try to stay away from them nowadays.

Yeah, mine's 2+ hours away. I only go there once a month when I'm in Boston for the MIT Flea, and even then that's only April to October. Which is why I seriously considered going back in and going through a different checkout line, but then I'd have to use a different address too.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!