Blu-Ray Disc Off-Site Backup

• So, In my last server which was WHS-2011 I used my Blu-Ray recorder to backup my most important data in addition to a hard drive. Does anyone out there recommend a solution for doing this with OMV? I thought about using the VM that runs my WHS2011 client backup, but I am trying to get away from windows. I would rather not use that VM for anything else except the client backup of all my machines. Even if I could make another VM, would the drive be able to be use by VirtualBox as a recordable drive? Anyway I would rather do it natively with linux so any assistance would be appreciated. Would be awesome if there was a plug-in for that but sigh... Oh well... :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

I think you would be better off to use a usb stick/hard drive and use the usbbackup plugin. If you still want to use blurays, look into Amanda.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!