Only error page instead of start page after update

• I did an update to 3.0.85 (from another 3.0) and all services seems to work fine.
    But I can't login to the GUI on port 80. I get an nginx 403 fobidden.

And omv-firstaid in putty gave me this:
    -bash: omv-firstaid: command not found

How do I best figure out what went south to fix this?

• And one of the main errors are "Can't open /usr/share/openmediavault/scripts/helper-functions"

And true enough, the /usr/share/openmediavault folder is there but no "scripts" folder.

• Not sure what info to post here that will give the correct info to get me to the next step.

This is what I get now when I try to reinstall openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all3.deb

And I think it all started when I used this: apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade && apt-get -f upgrade
    and selected "yes" to add new versions when asked. Probably should have answered "no".

And it all started when I tried to update in the GUI and got this update log (made the previous message too long so I post is as a new post)
    And as an addendum, when I post these, I often get the error below and it results in double posts:

The server encountered an unresolvable problem, please try again later.
    Exception ID: bee3348b8b71aae7dfa4b70e4d8736c81e50ff11

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!