Whats the point of Jackett?

• Hi,

I'm slowly switching over from my Synoloy NAS, to a DIY NAS with OMV and before that I'm playing around with a few things. Until now I just used SickRage/SickChill on Synology, but now I came across Sonarr and Radarr and Jackett. I got them up and running, but I cannot see the point of Jackett. I can collect different Indexers with it, but then I have to add all those indexers manually one by one again in Sonarr and Radarr anyway.

I guess I'm missing something here...

Also on another note: Deluge or Transmission or something else for Downloader?

Thanks guys!

• Ok i found the answer. It seems to me, that a not well known feature makes a big difference. You can add Jackett itself as an indexer and Jackett will search on all indexers it has added... It makes sense to have a single search indexer in sonarr and radarr :)

• I have to use jackett because I use a private torrent site. There is no way to get Sonarr to authenticate. Jackett is able to do the authentication.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!