Failed to read file /tmp/

• Hello everyone,

After configuring and installing all my dockers and having a super stable setup am not sure at one point I started having this problem and the only way to fix it is by rebooting the server but then the issue come back again.

Every time I need to make changes I get this msg that does not allow me to do anything unless I reboot it.

Failed to read file /tmp/randomfolder (size=0)

Source CodeEdit Source Code

[*]Error #0: OMV\Exception: Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusnlnEQ2' (size=0). in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/file.inc:207 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/file.inc(223): OMV\Json\File->getContents() #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(385): OMV\Json\File->read() #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/exec.inc(151): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->getBgProcStatus('/tmp/bgstatusnl...') #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceExec->isRunning(Array, Array) #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('isRunning', Array, Array) #6 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Exec', 'isRunning', Array, Array, 1) #7 {main}
    [/list]

Does anyone knows how to fix it without having to redo the setup again?

• Apologies I actually realized I gave you the iso naming when I installed it but the version am on is indeed 4.1.22 as included in the attachment in my previous reply. I reboot it and was able to upgrade a bunch of packages but still am on the latest release since the problem started.

For now since I reboot it the problem when away but eventually not sure how long it will take but it will come back every time I want to make changes these temporary folders get created at random and always give me the same error.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!