I made booboo with Docker.

• Hi all,

I messed up ;( and I am hoping someone can give me some help. I installed Docker with Portainer, then I thought maybe I don't want Portainer, so I went back into OMV settings and unchecked portainer, saved, updated and restarted. Then I told myself, stop being lazy and learn it... So then I tried enabling it again, saving and updating, and it didn't work. Then I tried installing docker again, by clicking install docker with portainer checked. Didn't work.

So this is the error I get now when I try to enable Portainer and save:

The property 'portainer' does not exist in the model 'conf.system.omvextras'.

Details:

Error #0:OMV\AssertException: The property 'portainer' does not exist in the model 'conf.system.omvextras'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc:71Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(186): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->assertExists('portainer')

#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(271): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->set('portainer', true, true)

#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(233): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, true, false)

#3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/omvextras.inc(135): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array)

#4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceOmvExtras->setSettings(Array, Array)

#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)

#7 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('OmvExtras', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)#8 {main}

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks all!

• Offizieller Beitrag

You might have installed omvextras 5.1 which gets rid of the portainer checkbox. Try clearing your cache and post the output of dpkg -l | grep openm

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi ryecoaaron,

Thank you for such a quick response!

So I cleared cache and then I performed the dpkg -l | grep openm:

# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii openmediavault 5.0.10-1 all openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    ii openmediavault-autoshutdown 5.0.1 all OpenMediaVault AutoShutdown Plugin
    ii openmediavault-backup 5.0 all backup plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii openmediavault-diskstats 5.0-1 all OpenMediaVault disk monitoring plugin
    ii openmediavault-flashmemory 5.0.1 all folder2ram plugin for OpenMediaVault
    ii openmediavault-keyring 1.0 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii openmediavault-omvextrasorg 5.1 all OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault

Looks like you are correct, I see the omvextras 5.1. However, I have no idea what do now, please advise!

Thank you again!

• Offizieller Beitrag

However, I have no idea what do now, please advise!

omv-extras 5.1 allows you to uninstall and install each component separately. If docker and portainer are working. Remove both and reinstall. If you are using docker for something else and don't want to remove it, just click the install portainer button again.

• hello. together,

i have exactly the same problem.

my problem is, that I don't know how to perform the steps ryecoaaron described.
    can you tell me how to do that? ssh or web interface? I´m a little bit confused..

sorry guys for my dumb question.

regards - wolle

• Offizieller Beitrag

my problem is, that I don't know how to perform the steps ryecoaaron described.
    can you tell me how to do that? ssh or web interface? I´m a little bit confused..

sorry guys for my dumb question.

Assuming you have omv-extras installed, look at the kernel tab of omv-extras.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• OMV-Extras are installed. Kernel is actually
    “Debian GNU/Linux, with Linux 5.2.0-0.bpo.2-amd64”

So what to do now? Choose another kernel? This one:
    “Debian GNU/Linux, with Linux 4.19.0-5-amd64”

Or should i use “System Setup”?

...still confused

/edit

Got it for myself.
    Read your footer, installed proxmox kernel and after that docker and pertainer. Works.
    Reading helps... :)

Thanx

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!