Instaling Node.js and NPM

• After installing with success pptp VPN I was thinking about using my nas for web developing. I would like to install node.js and npm so I would like to know if someone tried this and if there are any problems..

Thanks

OMV last 64bit on AMD Sempron LE-1250 - 4GB ram - Leaf Computer 4 port SATA II pci
    6x1TB WD Green RAID5 - IDE 80GB+60GB JBOD - 60GB SSD OS
    NZXT Source 210 Elite

• Offizieller Beitrag

I was going to try the same thing. Haven't gotten around to it but I found this.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Zitat von "ryecoaaron"

I was going to try the same thing. Haven't gotten around to it but I found this.

I also read that but I think that I'll follow the instructions linked on the official site.

OMV last 64bit on AMD Sempron LE-1250 - 4GB ram - Leaf Computer 4 port SATA II pci
    NZXT Source 210 Elite

• Offizieller Beitrag

Just finished with the instructions I linked to and they work. I'm sure the official instructions will work as well :) One just pulls from git whereas the other one downloads the latest tar'd package.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• noob question: if I install something in this way, how can I update to a newer version?

NZXT Source 210 Elite

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!