[RESOLVED] Changing IP, login GUI spins

• As I've been playing around with OpenMediaVault, I tried running a virtual machine on the static IP address, 192.168.1.4. After getting the real machine set up and running on DHCP, I was able to log in no problem. However, changing the IP address to 192.168.1.4 (after shutting down the VM, of course) caused a problem for me. Whenever I'd point my browser at 192.168.1.4, it'd load the page then immediately reload the page, and keep on reloading.

Clearing the cookies for 192.168.1.4 resolved the problem.

I hypothesize that one or more of the cookies from the old virtual machine at 192.168.1.4 caused problems with the new, real, OMV machine at the same address.

• Yup. We encountered that before, the solution is in fact to clear the browser cache.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!