[RESOLVED] Port error

• I was logged on to OMVGUI and I changed my port from 80 to 90. I pushed save and I got an error message. I thought OMV logged me out so I go to relog-in and now Firefox cannot find OMV. I tried putty to log in and when I type in the ip and port 80 I get the error message "Network error: connection timed out" Then I tired the ip with port 90 and I get the same error. What is going on and how do I fix it.

• Show me

Code
    cat /etc/apache2/ports.conf

and

Code
    cat /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/openmediavault-webgui

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    Banana Pi + 16GB SD + 500GB - test platform omv 3.0.X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    Banana PRO + 8GB SD + 320GB - test platform omv 30..X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

• cyryllo thanks for your response. But before I did what you requested. I used nmap to see what ports were open on the OMV ip address. I found it did change the port number when I entered it from before. Then I found on another post about typing the port number after the ip address in my browser address bar. and I was able to log in through the OMVgui as before.

the address looks like this 192.168.1.15:xx (xx being the port number)

I do not know if this is the best way to fix this issue, but it works. So I will go with it.
    I hope this helps others.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!