after installing OMV 1.0.20 Powerbutton will not shutdown system

• Hi, i use a HP Microserver N40L. When i press the Powerbutton on the previous version (0.5...) the server shuts down. After installing the new version of OMV (1.0.20) the server will not shut down anymore. Does anyone have the same Problems or an solving for this?

• Go to the WebGUI and disable/apply the feature, then activate it again.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Upload a Log via the logupload system under Diagnostics | System Information | Support Info -> Send and post your ID here.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Problem solved! After changing the feature in the web GUI I had to shut down an drestart the System!
    Then it worked!

Again Thank you Davidh2k for your fast response!

Thread solved!

Greetings Thorsten

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!