Cannot boot on EPIA-M Board

• Hi there,

I just installed OMV (1.0.20-i386) on a EPIA-M 10000. Installation was fine, but the system didn't boot. Grub did load but after initrd the machine reboots.

The screen output was:

Zitat

Linux 3.2.0-4-686-pae wird geladen... (translates to "Linux-.. is loading")
    Initiale Ramdisk wird geladen ... (translates to "ramdisk is loading"
    --> then it reboots without any comment

I added "nomodeset" to the bootoptions (found that in another forum), but nothing changed. I also tried other options like "noacpi" "single" which did not work as well.

The Hardware seems to be fine, I had a NAS4Free-server working on it for several weeks without any problems. Failsafe settings in BIOS did not help as well.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks
    OhSiris

• Please try to install the latest Debian Wheezy netinstall iso (without selecting any options while installing) and check if that runs better. If it does you can install OpenMediaVault on top of it.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• You're welcome.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!