New Member: Advice on which RAID setup to proceed with new OMV server

• Unionfilesystems 1.8

Hmmmm I just checked again after downloading some more files, and it seems to have split between my other 2 drives. My pool still isn't referenced.

• Another update, the files that were balanced in my drive were in my BTSync folder, I set it up the same as my Media Folder.

Couchpotato moved the files from my sync folder to my media folder, and when that happened the files moved to drive 1 again. So it appears that my media folder is only filling up my first drive for some reason, and not balancing across the pool.

OMV 1.9 - Lenovo Thinkserver TS140 - Xeon E3-1200 v3 Series w/ 8GB Ram: 3 x 3TB WD RED - AUFS Pool, 1 x 16GB Samsung SSD System Drive
    Plex - Syncthing - Couchpotato - Sonarr - NUT

• I have running 2 OMV-machines with aufs-pooling, and no pool is referenced and never was!
    All my other disks are referenced, thought this is correct till today!

I'm not sure if pooling is working right yet because the HDDs have different capacities...

• Try this post

This seems to have worked, thank you! I added another file and it didn't go to that heavily loaded drive. As I add more I will monitor.

Pool isn't referenced and I'm not sure why. Doesn't seem to be affecting anything.

OMV 1.9 - Lenovo Thinkserver TS140 - Xeon E3-1200 v3 Series w/ 8GB Ram: 3 x 3TB WD RED - AUFS Pool, 1 x 16GB Samsung SSD System Drive
    Plex - Syncthing - Couchpotato - Sonarr - NUT

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!