"no atsc cards found" hdhomerun & vdr

• I have 2 of the hdhr3-us network capture cards that im using on a windows box with nextpvr. both work fine under windows but when i try to channel scan on vdr plugin i am told it cant find any atsc capture cards. Also is there anything like mcebuddy for linux? it might be helpful if i explain my current setup.

i currently run from attic mount antenna to dual hdhr3 to nextpvr backend, which records to "dvr" folder, mcebuddy monitors that folder and anything that is placed there it removes commercials and transcodes to mp4. Mcebuddy then places the transcoded file into the "tvshows" folder which is a plex source folder.

Sickbeard also has a "nzb" folder which is monitored by sabnzbd, nzb's placed into this folder are downloaded by sabnzbd and the completed files are placed in the same "dvr" folder for mcebuddy to transcode and pass to the "tvshows" folder where it is picked up by plex

my front ends are odroid xu3's running openelec with the nextpvr front end for live tv and plex app for the previously recorded and downloaded files.

OMV seems to be able to do all this in one nifty little box with the added benefit of zfs filesystem! i cant however get the hdhomeruns to be recognized by vdr.... has anyone been able to acomplish this?

• It has been a couple of months since you guys last posted and I just, perhaps unfortunately, ordered an HDHR tuner for use with VDR.

I'm hoping that I will not have the same problem, but if you could post back the solution you found (even if the answer was moving to another PVR software) I would really appreciate it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!