Trying to run scheduled s.m.a.r.t. tests but only partially successful

• I recently decided to give OMV a try for my NAS/Plex server needs but seem to have run into a problem getting scheduled s.m.a.r.t. tests to run on my drives. My system is running OMV 2.1.8 with the 3.16 kernel. I have 8 drives in the system, 2 64 gb Adata SSD for the system drive and Plex database and 6 regular hdd ranging from 1 to 4 tb.

I wish to run a short self test each day at 2 in the morning on the 6 hdd and then one long self test on a different drive on each day of the week Mon-Sat at 3 in the morning as shown in the attached images. My problem is the short self tests seem to work on some but not all the drives and none of the long tests will run at all. I can get them to run by forcing them using the run button so it seems the drives can be tested, but the scheduling isn't working as I had expected.

And of course I am not really familiar with linux but I can follow directions and probably can enter commands via Putty if needed to help resolve this.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!