Plex is lagging, and OMV doesn't show up on network.

• I have several problems going on, the first is OMV doesn't always show up in file explorer, sometimes I can refresh file explorer and it'll work, sometimes I have to reset my server and it'll show up. The second problem is I have a Samsung blu-ray player which will usually detect the server, but when I got to it and pick the movie folder or tv folder, it will just give me the loading icon, and will not do anything else. I have gotten it to work, the other day I put several movies on it and tv shows, and I watched a full season of Game of Thrones with no problem. I get on there today and it keeps freezing up, and when it does work, the new movies I've added to it don't show up, even though I can go to file explorer and see them in the Plex folder. Any suggestions would be helpful, but after all the trouble this thing has given me, a replacement in software might be the best way to go.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!